I'm done!

Bad Brad

1 hour ago, bronkonagurski said:

I miss the good old days of going 1-7 in the Big Ten three straight years and having to argue with people on message boards who I could only assume were Bill Lynch's extended family with multiple accounts saying we could not do better. 💪😎🥃

My favorite was the guy who kept telling people to stay home if they didn't support Lynch because then he wouldn't have to deal with traffic after the game. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

There once was a lad named Brad

Who was both mad and bad

He said he was done

The game was no longer fun

No one cared, not even a tad

Brad’s claim that he’s done is absurd

We know he’ll be back before the down marker hits 3rd

He may strive for redemption

but without intervention

he’ll prove once again, he’s a turd

• Haha 6

• 1 month later...

I'm back to apologize to Brad....I admit he was mostly right about his accessment even if how he went about posting it and carrying on was very off putting. I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong. Last week looked much better and I have some optimism for the future with our young qb...but I think coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball would be in the best interest of the program.

First I want to say I am 70 also, my frustration is very high! I will be watching again next week hoping we start resembling the team  we thought we had! 
We need some proven assistant coaches! We need a new OC and for god’s sake fire Hiller! He’s had five years, yet we have no depth we have no strength up front. We have no pride up front! That’s coaching! 

• Like 1

The amount of injuries this team has every damn game has been absurd and , makes me wonder if we need to fire the strength/training staff.  I mean I’m not sure what our coach can do at this point. it’s not like we are Alabama yet where we have an endless supply of 5 star players to waiting to play on the bench  

I mean how many players have gotten injured so far this season and are out long term. Like 12? Seems like every game we have 4 players that get injured. 

Edited by IU247

2 minutes ago, IU247 said:

The amount of injuries this team has every damn game has been absurd and , makes me wonder if we need to fire the strength/training staff.  I mean I’m not sure what our coach can do at this point. it’s not like we are Alabama yet where we have an endless supply of 5 star players to waiting to play on the bench  

I mean how many players have gotten injured so far this season and are out long term. Like 12? Seems like every game we have 4 players that get injured. 

I wouldn't go as far as saying Wellman should be fired, but it definitely should be the biggest emphasis this offseason. The amount of injuries we've had this year is crazy compared to the last few seasons.

2 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I wouldn't go as far as saying Wellman should be fired, but it definitely should be the biggest emphasis this offseason. The amount of injuries we've had this year is crazy compared to the last few seasons.

Exactly. Which is why I can’t really fault any of the coaches. I mean, off the top our top 2 QB’s are injured so we are now on our third string. And that’s not even getting to any other position that has been disseminated  by injures.