WKU Pregame Thread

Zlinedavid

2 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

IU sold their allotment for this game but if anyone is looking for tickets in IU section and wants to avoid StubHub fees there are a few available here.....

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/board/ticket-exchange-bb-106112/

How many tickets did we get for the allotment, just curious 

Edited by Hoosierfan1901

I watched Coach Allen and coach Charlton's press conference from Monday. Both were asked about LB James Miller. Both avoided the question like the plague? I starting to think there may be some internal problems with this team. Along with Miller don't see much of LB Bryant Fitzgerald this year either except on special teams. Something not passing the eye test here. Anybody hearing anything out there. Sure looks like a team thats not together......

So the talking heads want to blame The Penix bad decisions on everyone but him. The line, the receivers and so on. I checked the stats we had 150 yds rushing against a top ten defense. stop the ints and score in the red zone. IU gets no respect from the Big Ten. for anything. IU is always a secondary topic. FIVE national titles in basketball no respect. Time to think about joining another conference. When the epidemic hit. They made the rules to play by and then when it was Indiana that played by those rules and stood on top. The league officials changed the rules to favor the money. IU can't rise above the corrupt league officials, they are always in the wings waiting to put them where they think we belong.