WKU Post Game Thread

Zlinedavid

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Actually a good win. Gaining confidence with Penix and regardless of what some will say or think....WKU would beat 2-3 teams in the Big 10. Very good team....and I have no clue what Helton was thinking not going for the 4th and 2. Either way. 2-2 and ready to roll with Penix feeling good. 

Yep. Don't forget.. they were off last week.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Actually a good win. Gaining confidence with Penix and regardless of what some will say or think....WKU would beat 2-3 teams in the Big 10. Very good team....and I have no clue what Helton was thinking not going for the 4th and 2. Either way. 2-2 and ready to roll with Penix feeling good. 

That offense is mid pack in the B10 as is. 

• Like 1

Like I said earlier it was great to see Penix looking like his old self and stepping into his throws.

The bad is the pass defense but that offense is a hard one to defend.  Still need to have upgrades on the DL.

Lastly do not schedule this kind of non conference road game again.  It is a no win situation because if you win you are supposed to but if you lose it looks bad.  This WKU is to good to schedule a road game to play them.

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Unfortunately it might be, but hopefully it’s just a sprain 

I had to listen to the first quarter coming home from babysitting my granddaughter. I did not get to see what happened on the play that he got injured.  Fisch said that it was not a contact injury and didn't see how he got injured

Just now, IU Scott said:

I had to listen to the first quarter coming home from babysitting my granddaughter. I did not get to see what happened on the play that he got injured.  Fisch said that it was not a contact injury and didn't see how he got injured

He was fair catching the ball and made an awkward step and hyperextended his left knee 

Just now, mrflynn03 said:

Used almost every receiver on the roster. 0 touchdown throws. 

At least no offensive turnovers. 

No takeaways by defense though. That worries me. Defense created alot of turnovers last season. 

Offenses are playing us differently this year. 

That was also a factor with UC after McFadden was tossed. Without that anchor in the middle, they could open their playbook a little more. 

• Like 1