Halloween (Michael Myers) Request

Billingsley99

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

If by chance any of you see this at your local Walmart please let me know,  or purchase and I will come get it from you or send it to me and I will take care of shipping also. Can't find it anywhere and I love it!!

20210927_100624.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Halloween-Michael-Inflatable-Decoration-Universal/dp/B09DRK9MNT/ref=asc_df_B09DRK9MNT/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=543409292811&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13174717395503858907&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9060346&hvtargid=pla-1482024166237&psc=1

Is this not it?

28 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I was never a fan of the Halloween series.  I was more of a Freddy Krueger fan.  Freddy had a wicked sense of humor.  

I like them all but Michael is my guy. Cant wait to see the new one next month. Each year I make a somewhat posing Michael at 6'3 240. I used to sit in a chair and scare the older kids and parents might just have to bring it back. I scared as many Dads as I did kids

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I like them all but Michael is my guy. Cant wait to see the new one next month. Each year I make a somewhat posing Michael at 6'3 240. I used to sit in a chair and scare the older kids and parents might just have to bring it back. I scared as many Dads as I did kids

Do you haunted houses?

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Unfortunately no I live with a bunch of scaredy cats. I don't feel comfortable going with my future daughter in law and her friends she only person besides me that like them. I want to stay in a real "haunted" house also

That's too bad. I went to Waverly Hills a few years ago. Normally whatever about them but that one was great. They had a guy suited up as Michael Meyers at the entrance.  

I thought it was a statue. While we were distracted by the guide this dude raises his arm up and steps into the middle of the crowd. I about ran out the front door. 

Best part was at the end. We were leaving through a tunnel and all the sudden there were stobe lights fog and 3 dudes with chainsaws. I took off running and turned around, wife is trapped and screaming.  So I had to go back and get her because she wouldn't move. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Unfortunately no I live with a bunch of scaredy cats. I don't feel comfortable going with my future daughter in law and her friends she only person besides me that like them. I want to stay in a real "haunted" house also

Don’t know about a real Haines house but you can now rent out the house that Buffalo Bill lived in, in The Silence of the Lambs

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I'm of Scottish and Irish descent and appreciate and study Celtics language and culture.

It’s a word that Michael Meyers allegedly scrawled onto an abandoned school chalkboard. Which of course, the Doctor and his sister go into after him. Can’t remember much else about it, but it wasn’t a major plot point. 

5 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

It’s a word that Michael Meyers allegedly scrawled onto an abandoned school chalkboard. Which of course, the Doctor and his sister go into after him. Can’t remember much else about it, but it wasn’t a major plot point. 

John Carpenter was no tard. He was a master of subtleties and fear.

Michael Myers is Halloween but with a surprisingly low body count. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 1:40 PM, Billingsley99 said:

I'm ready for the new one to be released on the 15th,  i will have to get Peacock since you can watch it there.

• Like 1