Halloween (Michael Myers) Request

Billingsley99

On 10/3/2021 at 5:13 PM, Billingsley99 said:

We watched 1 and 2 last night. Prepping for it

October is horror movie month for us. I'm with you, Halloween and Michael Meyers is #1. If I recall you mentioned liking the Conjuring movies?  We do too. Patrick Wilson hitched his wagon to that genre. Not a bad actor. 

My wife likes the Insidious series but I just can't do it. I see that old lady as the landlord from Kingpin and well...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

October is horror movie month for us. I'm with you, Halloween and Michael Meyers is #1. If I recall you mentioned liking the Conjuring movies?  We do too. Patrick Wilson hitched his wagon to that genre. Not a bad actor. 

My wife likes the Insidious series but I just can't do it. I see that old lady as the landlord from Kingpin and well...

Love scary movies. I really like the Conjuring series as well as Insidious and Sinister. I really like the Ring when it came out but watched it last year and it was just ok. I lije the first few Saw movies love the overall concept 

I had forgotten all about her as the landlord and might not look at her the same again just like I did when Kingpin came out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 12:27 PM, Billingsley99 said:

A few good scenes one really good jump scare but did not live up to my expectations. The 2nd time we watched it at home it was better. Little too cheesy for me. 

Just watched it. At some point they have to end this franchise.  They won't. Probably make Lori's daughter the new Michael.

Don't want to spoil it for anyone but there were 2 opportunities to cut Mike's head off and dismember his body and be done with this. 

Instead. Another Halloween movie is scheduled to come out next year. 

So my question is, will it be a continuation from this or does Michael only kill on Halloween?

I like the movies that Jaime lee curtis is in but the spinoffs suck. 

8 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

Just watched it. At some point they have to end this franchise.  They won't. Probably make Lori's daughter the new Michael.

Don't want to spoil it for anyone but there were 2 opportunities to cut Mike's head off and dismember his body and be done with this. 

Instead. Another Halloween movie is scheduled to come out next year. 

So my question is, will it be a continuation from this or does Michael only kill on Halloween?

I like the movies that Jaime lee curtis is in but the spinoffs suck. 

4 year time jump for Halloween Ends

• Like 1