CFB GameDay Week #5

rico

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Will be very ironic when Cincy is trying to position themselves later in the year for playoff. They'll be undefeated but the other side will be saying yes...but you got the benefit of a horrible call vs IU and they should have beaten you. 

...and Cincy very well could meet Iowa in the CFP...

Just now, Artesian_86 said:

Is it just me?…..but IU, pre-Micah ejection, would have beaten Cincy. I also would have like our chances vs. Irish as well.

This Irish team…on third string qb and third string tackles maybe. That said I doubt we could block their front. Our OL is as bad as theirs and that’s minus any injuries 

16 minutes ago, dgambill said:

This Irish team…on third string qb and third string tackles maybe. That said I doubt we could block their front. Our OL is as bad as theirs and that’s minus any injuries 

Come on dgambill, you’re such a fun sucker! The odds are very high, but IU could very well pull one out in Un-Happy Valley!😉

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dgambill said:

We had a 150 plus yards rushing against cincy. How many did ND have? 

1 minute ago, jojo123 said:

We had a 150 plus yards rushing against cincy. How many did ND have? 

Cincy wasn’t stacking the box against us. They were more than happy to let us run for yardage and keep our receivers from getting behind them. That said I am not sure we could run on ND. Believe what you like but our OL is not any better than NDs. We have a lot of work to do at those positions.

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Cincy wasn’t stacking the box against us. They were more than happy to let us run for yardage and keep our receivers from getting behind them. That said I am not sure we could run on ND. Believe what you like but our OL is not any better than NDs. We have a lot of work to do at those positions.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Clemson 19-13 over BC. Dabo has I believe 35+ 4 and 5 star recruits. Sometimes a bunch just doesn't mix I guess. If I'm ranking Top 5 based on my eyes it's Bama, Georgia (Daniels injury could be big), Iowa, Penn St, and Cincy. 

Oklahoma has had 4 one possession wins. Florida loses again. Oregon chokes vs Stanford. Could be a strange year in which the Big 10 might have 1 or even 2 teams with 1 loss be in the playoff talk mode...depending on how things play next weekend in Iowa City. 

• Like 1