CFB GameDay Week #5

rico

27 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

the irish go high on a late hit to Ridder. they throw the flag and pick it up. much worse than the shit call against Micah. 

Yep. I won't be getting over that call anytime soon....and if Cincy wins this today it will be a mix of happy and anger. We gifted a game to a top 10 team who beat another top 10 team. Lots of football left but that call still rings. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. I won't be getting over that call anytime soon....and if Cincy wins this today it will be a mix of happy and anger. We gifted a game to a top 10 team who beat another top 10 team. Lots of football left but that call still rings. 

As a wise man once said, if your worried about a game being fixed(gambling) then you sure as hell ought be looking at the referees.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Did the Irish drink too much last night at the bar?

Lots of game left but I think the ending of Wisconsin game covered up what was not a top 10 team. Close wins vs FSU and Toledo...and beating just a bad Purdue team. 

Man I'd love to be in the West. Nebraska, Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota....4 laydowns each year. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, rico said:

So you are saying Notre Dame will go 11-1?  LOL

No clue what schedule still is. I'm guessing at least a couple more losses coming...which made those FSU and Toledo wins so important. 10-2 you can still sell. 8-4 is pedestrian for a program of what ND thinks they are. 

39 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

No clue what schedule still is. I'm guessing at least a couple more losses coming...which made those FSU and Toledo wins so important. 10-2 you can still sell. 8-4 is pedestrian for a program of what ND thinks they are. 

I would say looking at the schedule that if Notre Dame wants to go 10-2 they better win today.

• Like 1