MSU Pre-Game Thread

47 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

IU football may turn to trusted quarterback Jack Tuttle this weekend: “He will be ready”

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-football-may-turn-to-trusted-quarterback-jack-tuttle-this-weekend-he-will-be-ready/

Honestly, Tuttle starting, makes me feel better about our chances. I’m just not ready for a continuation of 2021’s Penix 2.0. I want the Penix that IU loved and most all teams dreaded preparing for….If there is still gas in the tank…and I know there is plenty, I hope and pray for Penix’s strong and impactful return. CTA and staff, can’t keep giving chances to a QB who continues to show reservations and reluctance during a game. They may be seeing good things in practice, but the games show the complete opposite.

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, jojo123 said:

Well we better get ready to get hosed from the league again Saturday. They are already billing the sparty vs MI game as the next big thing. Mark it down. The game and league officials will make sure sparty leaves with the win. 

Just have to leave no room for that then; beat them handily.

MSU is massively overranked at this point.  Not saying they aren't good, but Nebraska is the best team they've played so far - IU would probably be 6-0 with that schedule as well.

• Thanks 1