CFB GameDay Week #6

rico

Interesting play to look back on in the Oklahoma-Texas game. 

Texas jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead. On Oklahoma's next possession they had the Sooners on 3rd and long. Oklahoma threw a 26 yard pass for a 1st down. On the play, the Oklahoma WR clearly, 100% ran out of bounds on his own and then came back in the catch the pass. 

The ref even went to the booth to review it but somehow still allowed the catch to stand. 

Oklahoma went on the score a TD on the drive to cut it to 14-7. The momentum has now completely changed. 

14 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

ESPN already gushing about how the Buckeyes are back. Amazing what beating up on Maryland and Rutgers will do. 

OSU had a slow start to the season. I hate OSU. I know Iowa and PSU kicked our butts but watching them did you really think they were complete teams?  I was not impressed with either offense. Having watched OSU play I will be surprised if they don’t win the Big Ten Championship with a more complete team. 

Also I cannot wait to play likely #10 MSU next week at home. Another team that has had the benefit of scheduling and is not as good as their ranking.