CFB GameDay Week #6

rico

13 minutes ago, rico said:

Meh, they just like playing close games.  LOL

Texas didn’t deserve to be ranked and won’t be by the end of the season. Oklahoma is wildly overrated but fortunately for them, they won’t ever play anyone in the top 15 to actually test them until their bowl game unless Ok St.  can keep up their momentum. Even that may be fools gold as Ok St doesn’t play anyone. The Big12 is such a crap conference and their top tier teams won’t play anyone outside of conference outside Iowa St’s obligatory game vs Iowa. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Texas didn’t deserve to be ranked and won’t be by the end of the season. Oklahoma is wildly overrated but fortunately for them, they won’t ever play anyone in the top 15 to actually test them until their bowl game unless Ok St.  can keep up their momentum. Even that may be fools gold as Ok St doesn’t play anyone. The Big12 is such a crap conference and their top tier teams won’t play anyone outside of conference outside Iowa St’s obligatory game vs Iowa. 

Ummmm, Texas played Arkansas.

53 minutes ago, rico said:

Ummmm, Texas played Arkansas.

If you want to give Texas credit for scheduling Arkansas back when they were challenging Vandy for the basement of the SEC, be my guest. If Arkansas wins more than 3 more games this year (despite being spotted 2 by the “great” state of Texas) I’ll be shocked. They aren’t a top 15 team after today and they most definitely won’t be at the end of the year. 

Edited by Hoosier82
  • Like 1

Sitting in the Delta Sky Club in Atlanta listening to all the SEC folks. Asked them to put the Iowa-PSU game on one of the 5 TVs. We have the Food Channel and Colorado State -San Jose State game going. As the B1G game is on Fox, they thought I was asking for a “political station.” Needless to say, I am watching on my DirecTV app on my phone 🤣

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, rico said:

I see Frost took a page from CTA...take the damn points.

I wish these coaches would just burn those analytical reports from those computer geeks.  Go back to coaching and making decisions with your head and not analytics.  It seems coaches don't coach with the feel of the game and ate to programmed.

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What I have seen I think OSU is still the best team in the big ten.

Yeah the way the Buckeyes offense is playing no team can stick with them in the B1G right now. PSU might have a slim chance if Clifford is in there but it would be tough for them even with him.

Edited by Hoosier51