CFB GameDay Week #6

rico

3 hours ago, BGleas said:

They do for sure, but their QB is not good, and I think they lose fairly big today if Clifford didn't get hurt. 

I agree. Iowa’s record can’t be disputed but even though they have a good defense I just don’t see them being a legit top 4 team with their average, at best, QB.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, rico said:

What a day...from noon 'til midnight there was great action on free national television.  I am wore out.

I know there are probably days I'm missing but I don't remember recently a day that competed with that one. From start to finish...insane plays, crowds....all day long it was awesome.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I know there are probably days I'm missing but I don't remember recently a day that competed with that one. From start to finish...insane plays, crowds....all day long it was awesome.

Yeah, I was thinking about that myself.  I couldn't think of another day like yesterday in my memory banks.  Just a f*&$ing awesome day of CFB.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah, I guess...but I don't watch hardly any network TV...now if this impasse would last until January 23rd (Michigan game on CBS) I'd have to untwist a coat hanger 😉

Last Sunday ATT had an outage on Northside of Indy for a couple hours right in the middle of NFL games. Good friend took my advice and had an antenna packed away for just in case. He described the moment like the scene in Christmas Story where the Dad is changing the tire....he was so excited to get the antenna out and get tv working in under 2 minutes. So proud of himself. Hahaha..

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Does anyone know if Harbaugh had a history with that reporter last night or was that just him being himself? For some reason I've always liked Harbaugh but when he does stuff like that my interest keeps dwindling.

I think Jim was just excited and forgot that he is "supposed" to do on-field interview.

• Like 1