I'm Ready For IU Hoops Season

5fouls

1 minute ago, Bushmage said:

Are any recruits going to announce soon? I thought that was all quiet for now, but then again I had no idea Newton was in the wings either.

Clowney is on 11/1. 

A pure guess, but I'm going to guess it has something to do with Bob Knight, especially since today was his birthday. 

Maybe naming something after him or some honorary position so we can all say he didn't end his IU tenure in 2000. That doesn't sound like Knight's style to accept something like that, but again I'm just guessing. 

• Like 1

Over on BTown Banners the speculation is that it's a NIL deal with some of our basketball players. Apparently Tom Brew already has a deal with some football players, including Penix, for his podcast.

The prevailing thought over there is this guy over hypes everything to get clicks...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Over on BTown Banners the speculation is that it's a NIL deal with some of our basketball players. Apparently Tom Brew already has a deal with some football players, including Penix, for his podcast.

The prevailing thought over there is this guy over hypes everything to get clicks...

I really hope it's not click bait. Nobody is undefeated on twitter but if it turns out to be something in the self promotion department that's unfollow material. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I really hope it's not click bait. Nobody is undefeated on twitter but if it turns out to be something in the self promotion department that's unfollow material. 

I know...

But you'd think if it was that big and had gotten out, our own @The Daily Hoosier, or Inside the Hall, would have a whiff, and I've heard nothing from any other quarter... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

My guess is it’s this.

• Like 1