MSU Game Thread

Defense was phenomenal....again. They haven't lost a game for us all year.

For some of the we want Tuttle crowd there you go. Maybe it wasn't all on him...or maybe on WR's for drops....or Sheridan but that was just awful from the Tuttle/Sheridan/Oline.....but the combination of those 3 together are inept. 

We had more yards rushing and passing.  MSU had 130 yards in penalities and we still can't win this game.  It stats up from on both sides especially the OL.  There has to be some major changes on the offensive side of the ball.  It has to be both in the coaching and the players before we can realistic compete in the big ten.

Either our players can't make big plays or our OC doesn't put us in position to make big plays.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Defense was phenomenal....again. They haven't lost a game for us all year.

For some of the we want Tuttle crowd there you go. Maybe it wasn't all on him...or maybe on WR's for drops....or Sheridan but that was just awful from the Tuttle/Sheridan/Oline.....but the combination of those 3 together are inept. 

You mean the offense.

It's one of those chicken or the egg things. If Tuttle can't make throws....I get why Sheridan has to dial it back. Or is Sheridan the problem? Either way....a healthy Penix masks plenty of problems but our defense has played so frickin good. Shame to be sitting at 2-4 with no margin for error for bowl game now.

Just now, Seeking6 said:

It's one of those chicken or the egg things. If Tuttle can't make throws....I get why Sheridan has to dial it back. Or is Sheridan the problem? Either way....a healthy Penix masks plenty of problems but our defense has played so frickin good. Shame to be sitting at 2-4 with no margin for error for bowl game now.

Yeah wasting good defense makes me a sad bronko. :(

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

I can’t even assess Tuttle and Sheridan because the OL is literally so incapable of performing at even a reasonable level. If Hiller survives the season then performance means nothing to CTA

Concur. I literally have no clue how to judge either. Assuming Tuttle was some automatic savior was naive. The OL is grossly bad. 

Throw in Tuttles pick 6 and there you go. 

We flat out gave MSU that game. 

• Like 2

• KDB locked this topic