2025 PG Jalen Haralson

NotIThatLives

• NotIThatLives changed the title to Hoosiers offer 2025 in State prospect Jalen Haralson
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 10:58 PM, NotIThatLives said:

I'm just going to say this and get back to normal conversation. I see 2025 recruits and it makes me either sad or laugh. Following recruiting since early 90's when I was at IU....to see 2025 offer makes me....uncomfortable. Haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A lot can happen in 4 years. Believe me

Its always interesting to see how a player develops when it comes so easy to them early. Especially when it is largely due to the physical superiority that this young man has. 

We never know the inside story. Is he a good kid? Is he a hard worker? Do the older players like playing with him? 

It will be interesting to watch. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Going to watch him play this Friday at HSE, I'll come back after and give some thoughts. His dad actually works with my dad and his older brother already goes to IU. Little connection there, from what his dad has told mine, he's gonna blow up with the amount of schools that are interested. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the late response, watched his game against HSE. Came out a bit timid, sat with his dad and he said that he never saw him that nervous. Kinda odd. played pretty good for a freshman. Probably had around 15. game went into double OT and Fishers won. Ive only watched one game and some highlights, bit I really like this kid. Plays PG rn but as a 6'6 freshman will probably end up as a 3 or 4 in college. Can stretch the floor and is uber athletic. Def someone to keep a eye on in the next couple years. Personally think the kid has a super high ceiling. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

16 minutes ago, mkaser said:

Sorry about the late response, watched his game against HSE. Came out a bit timid, sat with his dad and he said that he never saw him that nervous. Kinda odd. played pretty good for a freshman. Probably had around 15. game went into double OT and Fishers won. Ive only watched one game and some highlights, bit I really like this kid. Plays PG rn but as a 6'6 freshman will probably end up as a 3 or 4 in college. Can stretch the floor and is uber athletic. Def someone to keep a eye on in the next couple years. Personally think the kid has a super high ceiling. 

Keep it coming.  Sounds like he and his dad like IU and Coach Woodson?

Being a ninth grader and playing against seniors, that’s a pretty big ask.  Good for him.  

• Like 2

On 12/27/2021 at 5:52 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

Keep it coming.  Sounds like he and his dad like IU and Coach Woodson?

Being a ninth grader and playing against seniors, that’s a pretty big ask.  Good for him.  

From the conversations Ive had with his dad and him, they really like Woodson and the staff. Have connections with IU with his older brother going there. Jalen said he was ganna take it slow which his reasonable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

9 hours ago, ledies22 said:

I read somewhere that someone stated Jalen was the most talented freshman that this particular guy has evaluated as a freshman from the last decade in the state of Indiana. 

He 100%, been able to watch a couple freshman within the state with D1 interest. Jalen is levels above everyone Ive seen. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BDB said:

Who are some of the other freshman to keep an eye on in the state?

I think Sisley is the other big name. But as we all know, things can change as kids mature.  Other guys will no doubt emerge.  I want to say that in the 2012 class Gary Harris wasn’t the first guy everyone thought of going into his ninth grade year but he sure took off.  (I know I grew after ninth grade.) 

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 5

Just now, btownqb said:

No clue on that. 

He needed to move if he wanted to be prepared to play at the college level. He went to middle school at Liberty Christian and although they are a somewhat talented 1A team they don't exactly run a whole lot or push kids in a way that is needed to be ready to play in college. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DC2345 said:

He needed to move if he wanted to be prepared to play at the college level. He went to middle school at Liberty Christian and although they are a somewhat talented 1A team they don't exactly run a whole lot or push kids in a way that is needed to be ready to play in college. 

Seems like a great move then! I was just making a general statement, it seems to be happening quite a bit. 

• 1 month later...