2025 PG Jalen Haralson

NotIThatLives

• KDB changed the title to 2025 PG Jalen Haralson
  • 5 weeks later...

I don't take much into ESPPN rankings due to them not updating a lot of their recruiting stuff. But Jalen is ranked 13h in the 2025 class. I think its definitely a fair ranking. When he matures and gets that mindset to go get his own bucket he will be a top 10 player. He's also playing up this year for AAU playing for Indy Heat on the EYBL circuit. 

Edited by mkaser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

I'm just going to say I'm glad we were one of the first in on Haralson. If my brain is working correctly he's a sophomore this year and completely held his own vs Cathedral/Booker earlier. Shoot Coach Woodson won't have to go more than 2-3 hours in 25 class to lock down a top 3 national recruiting class.

Kid is going to be really, really good. 6'7 or so and plenty of frame to fill out. 27 points today for Fishers. Honestly...and I don't want it to happen but I could see this kid leaving for an academy at some point. Tweaked his ankle so not sure if playing rest of weekend but Lord these classes coming next 2-3 years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm just going to say I'm glad we were one of the first in on Haralson. If my brain is working correctly he's a sophomore this year and completely held his own vs Cathedral/Booker earlier. Shoot Coach Woodson won't have to go more than 2-3 hours in 25 class to lock down a top 3 national recruiting class.

Kid is going to be really, really good. 6'7 or so and plenty of frame to fill out. 27 points today for Fishers. Honestly...and I don't want it to happen but I could see this kid leaving for an academy at some point. Tweaked his ankle so not sure if playing rest of weekend but Lord these classes coming next 2-3 years. 

He’s a monster. 

• Like 3

Was talking to his dad recently. Didn't say what schools but apparently he said there's a lot of power 5 and blue blood interest in him. Easy to see why, by the time he's a junior, I think he's gonna be top 5 in the class maybe top 3. His upside is insanely high with his height, ball handling, athleticism, and playmaking. He fits the mold of positionless basketball. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, mkaser said:

Was talking to his dad recently. Didn't say what schools but apparently he said there's a lot of power 5 and blue blood interest in him. Easy to see why, by the time he's a junior, I think he's gonna be top 5 in the class maybe top 3. His upside is insanely high with his height, ball handling, athleticism, and playmaking. He fits the mold of positionless basketball. 

Wonder if he even goes to college tbh. Maybe he goes the g-league route. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mkaser said:

I was out golfing but my buddy who is close to stuff for Cathedral (not a coach) told me look. He's got 2 more years....same with Sisley. You potentially have 2 top 5-10 national recruits within 60 miles of campus in different directions. Both can do so much at multiple positions. He also sent one last one saying....reminder 2026 Final 4 is in Indy. Haha.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Entire staff was at Fishers this morning at 630 for Jalen. I've heard this kid speak and hard to believe he's only a sophomore in high school. Maturity beyond his years....and the game is NBA level. I keep saying if we just get him and Sisley....it's a top 5 recruiting class just with those 2 guys.

I know Fishers head coach is a pretty big IU fan. I'm sure he is going to tell Jalen to do what is best for him but it certainly shouldn't hurt our chances. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, toonsquad said:

I know Fishers head coach is a pretty big IU fan. I'm sure he is going to tell Jalen to do what is best for him but it certainly shouldn't hurt our chances. 

Good to know! This kid is the next big one out of Indy....now we just need to make sure he doesn't transfer to Cathedral so we have a legit shot. Haha. If there ever was a kid who academically and skill wise that should consider early entry to college it's this one. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Good to know! This kid is the next big one out of Indy....now we just need to make sure he doesn't transfer to Cathedral so we have a legit shot. Haha. If there ever was a kid who academically and skill wise that should consider early entry to college it's this one. 

Amen. Keep him sway from JD at all cost

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Entire staff was at Fishers this morning at 630 for Jalen. I've heard this kid speak and hard to believe he's only a sophomore in high school. Maturity beyond his years....and the game is NBA level. I keep saying if we just get him and Sisley....it's a top 5 recruiting class just with those 2 guys.

Magic and Larry together??  Stop that...just stop it!!  That's crazy talk...and totally uncalled for!   They're simply typical Indiana boys with a love of hoops!   😂

Edited by jv1972iu
  • Like 2