IU Women’s Basketball

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Former 2020 Ms. Indiana coming back home from Oregon. Just good to see Coach Moren not missing a beat. Program is in phenomenal hands with her leadership.

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Money Moren is at it again

Keep it rolling! I'd love to get one or two more!

Sydney should have 3 years of eligibility. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Keep it rolling! I'd love to get one or two more!

Sydney should have 3 years of eligibility. 

Got a chance to watch her play a couple of times in high school. No clue why she chose Oregon to begin with but glad she's coming home...my guess is she'll have ample opportunities to earn some nice NIL $ during her time in Bloomington as well. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Got a chance to watch her play a couple of times in high school. No clue why she chose Oregon to begin with but glad she's coming home...my guess is she'll have ample opportunities to earn some nice NIL $ during her time in Bloomington as well. 

Would love to see her do a few NIL deals in Hamilton County - I'd try to support! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Just added Sara Scalia, who averaged 18 ppg at Minnesota last season and was the Gophers' leading scorer and top 3-point shooter. Scored 26 against us back in February. 

Adding big names like this is kind of fun. Can the men's program start doing it? 

The ladies have been doing really well as of late.  Good players are attracted to winners.

Be nice to lockdown the state and keep these girls from going somewhere else first.  Think there is a girl over in Noblesville who just committed to Connecticut....

Just keep winning and the players will want to be part of it.

12 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

The ladies have been doing really well as of late.  Good players are attracted to winners.

Be nice to lockdown the state and keep these girls from going somewhere else first.  Think there is a girl over in Noblesville who just committed to Connecticut....

She is unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Unfortunately, there's not a lot we can do to keep UConn away. It would be nice to get some of the players who have been going to Michigan, but I want to get the best players we can, regardless of where they live. 

39 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Unfortunately, there's not a lot we can do to keep UConn away. It would be nice to get some of the players who have been going to Michigan, but I want to get the best players we can, regardless of where they live. 

You can keep UConn away with NIL and continuing to be competitive I think.

Yes, get the best players from wherever, but if you have arguably the best program in the country sniffing around someone in your backyard, that is a pretty good indication that 1)they are probably one of those best players from anywhere and 2)being an instate prospect they should get a heavy push.