Selling 2 sets of 2 piggyback aisle seats + parking for OSU....SOLD

eddy4iu

Section 3, Rows 53 & 54, Seats 101 & 102 plus reserved space parking pass.  Tickets allow access to the Tobias Nutrition Center in the South endzone.  $400 for all.

Tickets can be delivered via electronic transfer with PayPal or Venmo payment or can meet in/around Columbus, IN on Friday or Saturday morning/early afternoon or in Bloomington Saturday around 4 to deliver parking pass and paper tickets. Parking pass is not electronically transferable so will need to meet up to deliver.

Respond to eddy4iu@gmail.com

Edited by eddy4iu

39 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I'm ashamed to admit...... with many back and forth decisions,  I finally caved and sold my 4 tickets w/ 2 parking passes to this game. I have no good reason or explanation. I'm disappointed with myself..... I'm hoping and praying I made a very poor decision.

I get it. I’m still going and using my season tickets. These are extra single game seats that I got when I had a bigger group attending. Illness forced them to back out so selling.

• eddy4iu changed the title to Selling 2 sets of 2 piggyback aisle seats + parking for OSU....SOLD
On 10/22/2021 at 8:35 AM, Artesian_86 said:

I'm ashamed to admit...... with many back and forth decisions,  I finally caved and sold my 4 tickets w/ 2 parking passes to this game. I have no good reason or explanation. I'm disappointed with myself..... I'm hoping and praying I made a very poor decision.

Think it was a great decision....weather and game quality considered.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Not ashamed to say we left with 6 minutes to go in the first half to finish watching the game DRY at the Office Lounge. Didn’t last long as the game was so bad they took it off their big screen and replaced it with karaoke. LOL!

Great place to eat! Back in the early 90’s they had a killer pork chop sandwich!

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 10:21 AM, eddy4iu said:

Not ashamed to say we left with 6 minutes to go in the first half to finish watching the game DRY at the Office Lounge. Didn’t last long as the game was so bad they took it off their big screen and replaced it with karaoke. LOL!

No doubt...not many things worse in life then being wet (or cold/wet)...perhaps only thing worse is watching this IU football team while cold and wet. I pray for them to show some life the rest of the way but I'm not counting on a single win.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

No doubt...not many things worse in life then being wet (or cold/wet)...perhaps only thing worse is watching this IU football team while cold and wet. I pray for them to show some life the rest of the way but I'm not counting on a single win.

I'm not giving up by any means.  If I wasn't the eternal optimist my butt wouldn't have been in seats for every game for nearly 40 years.  That said, I certainly understand and respect your perspective.  I am kept going by the annual fleeting feeling that "this is the year we turn the corner!"

It's akin to playing golf all these years and thinking I'll get better.  LOL!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

I'm not giving up by any means.  If I wasn't the eternal optimist my butt wouldn't have been in seats for every game for nearly 40 years.  That said, I certainly understand and respect your perspective.  I am kept going by the annual fleeting feeling that "this is the year we turn the corner!"

It's akin to playing golf all these years and thinking I'll get better.  LOL!

Hey man...even if we  are bad....football on a beautiful day is a wonderful thing....but man...you couldn't pay me enough (well maybe a lot) to sit through brutal football in a cold/wet downpour. I'm optimistic that we have a good foundation to build off of for this program to be respectable (making bowl games). That said this team is not one of those bowl teams. Can we win...of course our defense is good enough to help us do that...will we???? Tough question...but I'm not sure I favor us in any games here on out. I'm rooting to build some momentum to finish out this year...and to go winless in the B1G would be a gut punch that I'm not sure the program would get up quickly from if that happens so I'm hoping for a couple more wins....but man...I don't see a bowl game in our future.

• Like 2