Ed Magoni ! I just got my Hard Copy Edition of Inside Indiana

There is a full sized picture of Ed Magoni [ 1975 -2017 ! What a shame we only had him for 42 years !! I will be starting my 70th. year of following IU sports this Thursday Night , August 31, 2017 !!  I've seen a lot of Great IU players , coaches , and fans leave us way too early !! My prayers are always going out to those of us still surviving and missing their presence  among us !!

15 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

There is a full sized picture of Ed Magoni [ 1975 -2017 ! What a shame we only had him for 42 years !! I will be starting my 70th. year of following IU sports this Thursday Night , August 31, 2017 !!  I've seen a lot of Great IU players , coaches , and fans leave us way too early !! My prayers are always going out to those of us still surviving and missing their presence  among us !!

I received Inside Indiana for over 10 years but I stopped a few years ago.  I thought the content went way down and it was not worth paying the money for anymore.  They use to have 5 to 6 pages on recruits and had individual articles about each recruit but they stopped doing that.

Archived