One week guys.....one more painful, slow week!!

22 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

Looks like I need to reup my Youtube TV subscription! Last year they kicked me off of my BIL’s account, so going to have to pony up the $50 a month to watch our boys play.

I’ve got really high hopes for this season. <- never said that before… 😜

Get ready for some sticker shock...now $65/month.

I saw some Twitter account post something about him getting into a cop car and police searching a bag…not sure what’s going on, just something I saw someone say. Don’t know how reliable the person who posted it is. Just passing along what I saw on Twitter. The Twitter account was made only about an hour ago so could be completely fake most likely. 

Edited by IUrocker

2 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

I saw some Twitter account post something about him getting into a cop car and police searching a bag…not sure what’s going on, just something I saw someone say. Don’t know how reliable the person who posted it is. Just passing along what I saw on Twitter. 

Hearing it was fake news. New twitter account and 1st post. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

sometime around noon near Kirkwood is what I heard

Seems like an odd time for something to go down like this.  Was he driving and got pulled over?  Can't imagine cops just stopping a student walking unless they were watching a dealer and happened to see Kopp make a purchase.

Go Hoosiers!!!