One week guys.....one more painful, slow week!!

7 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Hopefully it was just a staged scene for his vlog. 

Other than that, I will refrain from speculating. 

Yes let's hope that's it.  That makes sense of why Fife and Marshall were there.  I mean why else would they be on scene so fast if at all?

Go Hoosiers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Get ready for some sticker shock...now $65/month.

What the actual f*ck? That’s ridiculous! I’m going to need to find away around that. I literally only use it for IU games. 

3 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Sling gives you your first month for $10.  Then add sports package with B1G Network for $11.  So $21 total then cancel next month and re sign up w a new email address. 

Much appreciated! I was already wondering what my options are besides Youtube TV. 

4 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

What the actual f*ck? That’s ridiculous! I’m going to need to find away around that. I literally only use it for IU games. 

Much appreciated! I was already wondering what my options are besides Youtube TV. 

If you have TMobile you can get $10/month off on YouTube tv.

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Probably.  It's not uncommon for players and coaches to grab lunch together. At least it used to not be uncommon 

So you sayin' he grabbed lunch with his coaches and had a backpack full of weed.  Jk  Haha  Surely Kopp gots more brains than that.  

Go Hoosiers!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Hearing it was fake news. New twitter account and 1st post. 

As someone that is not a fan of social media and value my privacy this is exactly what I would do to leak out news if I didn’t want it traced back to me.  I totally get the whole idea around being skeptical of a one time new account post but I actually see it more as a sign of plausible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iuthruandthru said:

As someone that is not a fan of social media and value my privacy this is exactly what I would do to leak out news if I didn’t want it traced back to me.  I totally get the whole idea around being skeptical of a one time new account post but I actually see it more as a sign of plausible.

Makes sense. Hopefully just some stunt

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

So you sayin' he grabbed lunch with his coaches and had a backpack full of weed.  Jk  Haha  Surely Kopp gots more brains than that.  

Go Hoosiers!!!

You would think so...the story i got was it didn't look fake...but good acting can make it look real...would Bloomington PD take time to play along for something like a vlog?

26 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

I use Sling.  No contract and it's by far the cheapest.  If you just want it for IU games then don't sign up for both Sling Orange and Sling Blue.  Sign up for Sling Blue($35/month) first and add the sports package($11).  You won't have any of the ESPN's but if we have a game on one of them just edit your subscription and switch to Sling Orange.  Then switch back to Blue when IU is on BTN/FS1.  There's no charge to switch.   I think you save $15 a month that way as opposed to having Blue and Orange together.

Go Hoosiers!!!

• Thanks 3