One week guys.....one more painful, slow week!!

6 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

There's no way any IU basketball player could be this stupid?  Is there?

Given all the historical examples of what not to do, I find it hard to believe.  I find it especially hard to believe that a 4th-year junior who was smart enough to navigate Northwestern academics could do something so bone-headed as getting into a scrape with the law literally days before the season opener.

For his sake, and the sake of the team and the staff, I hope it's a whole lot of nothing.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Indy1987 said:

I mean what are the odds that they'd just happen by when things went down?  Sounds like something staged to me.   We can only hope.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Easily see a scenario where Kopp gets detained and Fife and Marshall are literally only 5 minutes away.  Kopp texts Fife or the Cops reach out to Dolson, and 'poof' Fife and Marshall drop whatever they are doing and hightail it to wherever the incident is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Indy1987 said:

I use Sling.  No contract and it's by far the cheapest.  If you just want it for IU games then don't sign up for both Sling Orange and Sling Blue.  Sign up for Sling Blue($35/month) first and add the sports package($11).  You won't have any of the ESPN's but if we have a game on one of them just edit your subscription and switch to Sling Orange.  Then switch back to Blue when IU is on BTN/FS1.  There's no charge to switch.   I think you save $15 a month that way as opposed to having Blue and Orange together.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Sling definitely seems like the way to go. I’m guessing all of the other live TV online places have all agreed to the new $64.99 a month model. I appreciate your breakdown of the types of subscriptions. I was just looking at them and it seems like the Blue would capture most games. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Be interesting to see how CMW handles his first controversy.....

How do you think CRMK would have handled it? Assuming of course this is an "it".

CMW worked decades with teenage (ish) millionaires, frequenting places like South beach and hangin with the Kardashians. This, again if this ends up being a "this", won't be his first ride at a rodeo.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I know, but I can watch IU after I watch my kid. Plus I’m helping coach so I can’t really sit on the bench staring at my phone. 

I hear you! At this point, I actually prefer to record games and then watch them at the end of the day when we're done all of our running kids places, I coach my son's bball team as well, etc. 

Get everything done with the family/work, then sit down and enjoy the game. 

I've become pretty good at avoiding scores until I'm ready to watch. 

• Like 4