One week guys.....one more painful, slow week!!

I am super traumatized by those videos of turtles with plastic straws embedded in them, but absolutely hate paper straws. They never last until the drink is done. 

I had an employee buy me some stainless steel straws for Secret Santa and those are pretty cool. AND just reccently I ordered a titanium water bottle mount for my bike and it came with two titanium straws. It is SHOCKING how light those things are. 

It is pretty rare for someone like me who lives on water, black coffee, beer, and whiskey to use a straw though. 

6 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

If (and that’s a big if) we go to Starbucks I make my wife lean over me and order. Their menu is too much/complicated. Otherwise this is how I am ordering:

I’ve never been in a Starbucks…or any coffee place but I 100% believe if I did start I would be like Nate….

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Can't get here soon enough to take my mind off football

At least Purdue seems to have figured out their football woes. Hopefully this means the sports universe has reverted back…bad IU football and great IU basketball and we can go back to beating up on the Boilermakers under Woody.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I will be working tomorrow and at 6pm I will be on Richmond.  Does anyone know if there are any radio stations in that area that carries IU basketball

I have tried to look for it but can't find anything.

You can try these...no guarantees though...

WKBV 1490 AM

WQLX 1065 AM 

WQLX 106.5 FM

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I don't know who made that list, but the Richmond Station (WQLX 95.3) is obviously NOT an AM station.  The frequency also conflicts with the info posted by @IUFLA earlier.

https://iuhoosiers.com/sports/2015/4/1/GEN_2014010179.aspx

Yes, obviously 95.3 isn’t AM, so someone screwed up 

Edited by 13th&Jackson

I may actually watch the game tonight. I'm rather confident that the new coaching staff can withstand my jinx of IU basketball.  Of course, if EMU comes out raining 3's, I'll go back to periodically peaking at the score at ESPN. I must say though that I felt the same about Archie's first game.

16 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I may actually watch the game tonight. I'm rather confident that the new coaching staff can withstand my jinx of IU basketball.  Of course, if EMU comes out raining 3's, I'll go back to periodically peaking at the score at ESPN. I must say though that I felt the same about Archie's first game.

I’ve felt the same way over the decades, but realized I’m not that important in the way of things! 

Watch the game, and enjoy being a Hoosier regardless of the outcome!

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

I’ve felt the same way over the decades, but realized I’m not that important in the way of things! 

Watch the game, and enjoy being a Hoosier regardless of the outcome!

In recent years I would start watching the early, cupcake games and the score would be tight. I'd get frustrated that IU couldn't get a big lead and stop watching. I'd check back after awhile and the Hoosiers would be up by 20. It seems as soon as I stopped watching, they'd go on a run. It definitely wasn't enjoyable watching so I'd get the enjoyment from watching the highlights. I wish I could sit and watch and enjoy it but I can't.

• Like 1