Big 10 Finish Predictions

IUFLA

22 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Then don’t. 

I don’t need your condescending response. 

Could care less what Mile did. CC was all class but not Mile.

I really don’t care what guys from other fa bases have to say. They usually just want to pile on IU.

if you want to take the “everyone is welcome “ stance, good for you. Not what I want from this board

You seem like an angry person.  😯

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

No Scott. Again, so glad you are the forum

I could care less but I don’t because I don’t care what he stood for. 
Again thank you for your efforts, misguided as they are 

So do you or don't you care? It's confusing. 

I could care less = I care so it is possible for me to care less

I could NOT care less = I couldn't care less = I do not care so it is not possible for me to care less

I agree with @bluegrassIU, you do come off as angry.

• Haha 1

Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined.

I could care less where we are ranked in the preseason this year.  Lots of unknowns.  I like our schedule though.   With my crimson colored glasses on I see a 4th place finish.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Edited by Indy1987
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 5:24 PM, IUFLA said:

Grandison? The guy who made 17 total 3s  (with a high of 2 made in a game) last year, while benefitting from teams worrying about Dosunmu and Cockburn? Hawkins? Mr 3-13 from 3 land last year? Plummer shot a good percentage, but I'll wait to see how he does in the Big 10.

Yes, you shot a decent percentage but you were last in the conference in 3 pointers attempted. 

As for Ohio State, they had a couple of nice guard pickups in Cedric Russell (17 ppg for Louisiana last year) and Jamari Wheeler who was All B1G defensive team guard for Penn State. And I think Meechie Johnson will blossom this year. They're experienced and deep... 

Put in your picks, hoss...don't cost anything...

Yes, Grandison didn't have a ton of attempts nor did the team as I explained in the previous post that you may want to re-visit. But his per 40 numbers were better than Ayo's when it comes to 3 pointers. He's just not going to be a top option when you have Frazier, Williams, Plummer, Hutcherson, etc.

Hawkins is a breakout guy this season.

As I said, I don't think my picks are too different with a couple of exceptions:

Top tier is Illinois & Michigan

Next is Purdue, Ohio St, Maryland

Then MSU, Indiana, Rutgers though I think IU has a chance to move up a tier

After that Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska, PSU, Iowa

Minny is in a class by themselves

35 minutes ago, BruceDouglas said:

Yes, Grandison didn't have a ton of attempts nor did the team as I explained in the previous post that you may want to re-visit. But his per 40 numbers were better than Ayo's when it comes to 3 pointers. He's just not going to be a top option when you have Frazier, Williams, Plummer, Hutcherson, etc.

Hawkins is a breakout guy this season.

As I said, I don't think my picks are too different with a couple of exceptions:

Top tier is Illinois & Michigan

Next is Purdue, Ohio St, Maryland

Then MSU, Indiana, Rutgers though I think IU has a chance to move up a tier

After that Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska, PSU, Iowa

Minny is in a class by themselves

Wait...did you just put Grandison in the same sentence as Ayo Dosumu?

😂😂😂

Yeah, and Nathan Childriss averaged 16 rebounds per 40 for IU...

You guys are gonna miss Ayo a helluva lot more than you think...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GaloisGroupe said:

I expect the B1G to be more competitive than usual (due to the COVID bonus year). That said, I believe we finish top 3. Not clear who will be ahead of us, but I am a believer!

All the talking heads think the Big Ten is down. I have seen us picked 2 to 7th. Thats why they play the games.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2021 at 7:53 PM, Indy1987 said:

Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined.

I could careless where we are ranked in the preseason this year.  Lots of unknowns.  I like our schedule though.   With my crimson colored glasses on I see a 4th place finish.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Good grief…. So dumb. (Not directed at you.) So dumb that they are trying to justify the two meaning the same thing. No they flipping don’t. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Compared to passed years.

I don't get it.  If the ncaa as a whole is older, then we should see some real quality, across the nation, and in the B1G.  Maybe the B1G doesn't have a team that looks like a clear cut contender but I'd argue that 4 maybe 5 teams have a chance for a deep run.  Most teams pre season ranked.  Just sounds like they are  talking out of both aides of their mouth.  

On 11/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, IUFLA said:

Wait...did you just put Grandison in the same sentence as Ayo Dosumu?

😂😂😂

Yeah, and Nathan Childriss averaged 16 rebounds per 40 for IU...

You guys are gonna miss Ayo a helluva lot more than you think...

Yes, and apparently your reading comprehension is .... not good.

I miss Ayo a lot but having fun watching him get off to a great start with the Bulls. I know we'll wish we had him at the end of close game for sure.