Forrester on ESPNU Tonight

23 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Jake plays very well around the basket. He doesn't seem to have much range, but he also has some very talented teammates and is not the primary scorer.

Does he look like the kind of athletic shot blocker that it seems like most Final Four teams have 2 or 3 of?

I didn’t get to see him, but like how Archie’s putting it together.  We have Clifton, Race, and Forrester already, and if you add Jackson-Davis as the centerpiece, that’s a great looking rotation up front.  It reminds me of how really good teams play and an approach we haven’t followed in the past.  

I really liked how Clifton moved his feet on defense and he seems to be learning his assignments.  

I see the pieces coming together.  Let’s hope we get TJD.  He can be phenomenal here.  

31 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Would he play ahead of Freddie right now?

That’s a good question, Freddie’s offense is horrid.  What he lacks in that he makes up for in rebounds and hustle plays.  He drives me nuts most of the time but he and McBob are the only ones I never doubt how hard they play.

34 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

That’s a good question, Freddie’s offense is horrid.  What he lacks in that he makes up for in rebounds and hustle plays.  He drives me nuts most of the time but he and McBob are the only ones I never doubt how hard they play.

I'm actually a big fan of Freddie but there is a limit to what he can bring. I do think he hits his ceiling at a pretty high rate. He can make me pull my hair out, but I can't say I ever get mad at him. 

49 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Freddie reminds me a lot of Mike White.

Archived