SI Ranks Every D1 College Basketball Team

IUFLA

54 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

Can't gripe about that assessment.  Not where we want to be but I sense a renewed optimism - very different than the last two coaching changes.

I honestly think being counted in the top 20 after the last 5 years IU has had is encouraging.  I am still holing my optimism until i see what we put on the floor.  Once we get a few games under us. I want to be excited again, but i will wait.  Happy we're nationally talked about again.  Never hurts recruiting.

• Like 2

What's your predicted high and low ranking this year for the Hoosiers?

I think this team's going to go undefeated in the non-conference and will eventually get caught sleeping in January but my word that schedule looks amazing.  

I think we could be as high as fifth before we get our first loss.  Then take a few lumps and conference somewhere on a miserable snowy road Trip and hover around 12th for the rest of the season.

Am I being that big of a homer looking at this schedule or what?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

What's your predicted high and low ranking this year for the Hoosiers?

I think this team's going to go undefeated in the non-conference and will eventually get caught sleeping in January but my word that schedule looks amazing.  

I think we could be as high as fifth before we get our first loss.  Then take a few lumps and conference somewhere on a miserable snowy road Trip and hover around 12th for the rest of the season.

Am I being that big of a homer looking at this schedule or what?

@Syracuse still worries me but yea I can't see any other precon losses.  Hopefully we stay focused and don't overlook anyone as we've done lately.

Go Hoosiers!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for bringing this article to the board IUFLA.

This is one of the most favorable rankings for IU.  Now we have to go out and prove we belong there.

Ii seems to me that this year's preseason rankings are just all over the place much more than usual.  Anyone else have an opinion?