Michigan Game Thread

Reacher

3 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

It seems like we've had a ton of injuries this year.  I know Ballou and Rhea really emphasized different things to try to minimize injuries.  I really hope that's something we focus on in the offseason.  Seems like injuries have been way up compared to previous years.

Watching game with my wife and she just ask me what’s up with all these injuries. I don’t know ,but something is not right! 
Also what is Mullins injury he’s been out since WKU. Hell they talked about him come back out weeks ago. He warmed to play against Penn St then said he couldn’t go. I thought by now he would be playing. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

After years and years of watching us never beat OSU or Michigan, I'd often find myself wondering during the games, will it happen this time? Am I finally going to see us beat them? Kind of weird to no longer have that feeling against Michigan now. 

What are you talking about? We just beat them by 17 last year.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

You will never give yourself a chance to break one for a huge gain.  We fair caught one at the 12 yard line.

Please.. no. We should not return one the rest of the year.

If he catches that one he's downed at the 18.  

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1