Michigan Game Thread

Reacher

Just now, Leathernecks said:

If Sheridan isn't gone, it is going to be a long offseason.  Can't imagine there will be any excitement going into next year if he's still here.

To be honest, it feels like the end of Archie Miller's tenure. I'm watching because I'm a fan, but it almost feels like a chore watching our offense. I still enjoy watching the defense, but man, this has been a rough season for the offensive side of the ball.

Just now, rogue3542 said:

To be honest, it feels like the end of Archie Miller's tenure. I'm watching because I'm a fan, but it almost feels like a chore watching our offense. I still enjoy watching the defense, but man, this has been a rough season for the offensive side of the ball.

Not sure what CTA can do when you are down your top two QB’s and need to use your 3rd string QB. And that’s not even getting to the amount of injures this team has had this season on both sides of the ball. 

2 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

I don't feel that way towards Allen, but I definitely do towards Sheridan.  I still have complete faith in Allen doing the right things.  That has to mean moving on from Sheridan and Hiller this offseason, or I'll be pretty disappointed.

4 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I don't feel that way towards Allen, but I definitely do towards Sheridan.  I still have complete faith in Allen doing the right things.  That has to mean moving on from Sheridan and Hiller this offseason, or I'll be pretty disappointed.

To be clear, I'm still firmly an Allen fan. That's how I feel about the offense.

• Like 1

Just now, IU247 said:

I mean what other team has had to resort to using their third string QB due to the amount of injures their team has had?  I don’t even think an NFL team could win if they had to play a third string QB for most of the season.  

The Jets just played their back up to the backup. 
Don’t know if he will have to play long term or not