Who was IUs MVP in the Eastern Michigan game? Mi

Reacher

5 hours ago, Inequality said:

Yep this team will go as Trace goes. 

I disagree a little bit. I think this team is talented enough to win without Trayce posting a double double. He does have to be involved though. We can't have lackadaisical Trayce from last year at moments.

He doesn't need to score a ton for us to win. But as long as we use him, dump the ball to him, and allow him to find open guys, we should be fine. He just can't go 3-20 and miss 70% of his free throws.

37 minutes ago, ephul said:

I disagree a little bit. I think this team is talented enough to win without Trayce posting a double double. He does have to be involved though. We can't have lackadaisical Trayce from last year at moments.

He doesn't need to score a ton for us to win. But as long as we use him, dump the ball to him, and allow him to find open guys, we should be fine. He just can't go 3-20 and miss 70% of his free throws.

I’m gonna be a little harsh here but Trayce missed way too many easy baskets yesterday and that to me was a trend from last year. He missed at least 4 layups that were give me’s that has to be corrected and figure out why he’s missing those because NBA teams look at that and that will hurt his stock IMO

52 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I’m gonna be a little harsh here but Trayce missed way too many easy baskets yesterday and that to me was a trend from last year. He missed at least 4 layups that were give me’s that has to be corrected and figure out why he’s missing those because NBA teams look at that and that will hurt his stock IMO

I don’t really care about his NBA stock, but I do care about him missing multiple bunnies and too many FTs. With that said, he was still the MVP last night. 

18 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I don’t really care about his NBA stock, but I do care about him missing multiple bunnies and too many FTs. With that said, he was still the MVP last night. 

Totally agree… you’re right his NBA stock isn’t important but I guess I just meant he can’t miss those types of shots… he is absolutely our MVP and the heart and soul of our team.

• Like 1