'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

9 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Loved seeing Will Wade and his punchable face lose against Bama

I want to see Will Wade punched right out the NCAA, but the longer he goes unpunished, the less likely I see anything of consequence coming from it.

As an aside, I looked up Trendon Watford just for kicks to see how well Will prepared him for the NBA.  The answer is...not well.  T-Wat is 0-the season from distance averaging a whopping 3.2 ppg.

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I want to see Will Wade punched right out the NCAA, but the longer he goes unpunished, the less likely I see anything of consequence coming from it.

As an aside, I looked up Trendon Watford just for kicks to see how well Will prepared him for the NBA.  The answer is...not well.  T-Wat is 0-the season from distance averaging a whopping 3.2 ppg.

Unfortunately, we wouldn't have developed him much more than that... but you can bet your a** CMW and staff would have!

• Like 1

Memphis is down 14 with 4 to play at home. Pennys seat has to be on fire. 

Great, great recruiter. Can’t do anything with the amount of talent he has collected = a terrible coach. 

gotta be one of the worst failures in terms of collecting talent and not being able to do anything with it, along with crean. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Do I smell portal pick-up? 🤣

8 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

Great, great recruiter. Can’t do anything with the amount of talent he has collected = a terrible coach. 

gotta be one of the worst failures in terms of collecting talent and not being able to do anything with it, along with crean. 

I don't just like this collapse I love it!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

Are you watching a replay or something? lol 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

It is the risk when hiring a former legend. We see it with Harbaugh in football until this year, now Penny, Ewing at Georgetown, Mullins at St. Johns and I know there are others. It's tough to fire a legend. 

59 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

I think Crean got a lot more out of his talent than Penny is.

Penny is right there with Patrick Ewing...both are solid talent aggregators, but just awful coaches.

11 hours ago, ledies22 said:

I think this is the problem with a bunch of 5 star one and done players 

everyone is looking for there’s 

This won't be a fair comparison but go from watching Rutgers and Minnesota to watching UK and Auburn.  It is so obvious the difference in the talent and athletic ability between the two conferences.  Even if you go by the watching MSU and UW which are the two best teams in the big ten it is not close.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This won't be a fair comparison but go from watching Rutgers and Minnesota to watching UK and Auburn.  It is so obvious the difference in the talent and athletic ability between the two conferences.  Even if you go by the watching MSU and UW which are the two best teams in the big ten it is not close.

You mean the same UK team that lost to Notre Dame?