'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

1 hour ago, BruceDouglas said:

Man, what's happening to the Hooiser brain trust? All these experienced coaches deciding to move on?

Matta most assumed was just a temporary thing and Fife was fired. So I'm not sure what you mean when you say all these coaches deciding to move on. 

Edited by Hoosier51

16 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Sorry, can’t copy on my phone…

Ketchup boy is declaring for the draft. Not hiring an agent.

Another poor decision that I am sure is being directed by dad

Undersized 4...career 23% shooter from distance.  I'm sure NBA GMs are saying Sign. Me. Up.

• Like 1

For me this is a great night but also a sad one as well.  After  One Shining Moment goes off it is the end of basketball season for me.  I have no desire to watch the NBA playoffs so no more basketball until November.  I might tune in for the draft lottery show and then the NBA draft but that is it 

Just now, IU Scott said:

That was the worst rendition of the National Anthem I have heard.

I’m sure back in 1970-80 something that Francis Scott Key had a better rendition, hit more notes, sang at a better pace, was fundamentally a better singer, and didn’t flex when he finished.

Scott, please try to be positive. Lots to offer this forum but the constant negativity is hard to take sometimes 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Didm’t see this posted elsewhere, but longtime MSU assistant Dwayne Stephens was named head coach at Western MI. Maybe that’s why Fife to Butler wasn’t a done deal

image.jpeg.ee4d5da198f50510047a1ca65ae35c75.jpeg

I keep seeing people reference fife to butler. Is that just because him and Matta were at IU this last year, or is there some other connection I’m not aware of? I’d think fife going to W MI would make more sense since he actually coached with Stephens for several years.

• Like 2