'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

12 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Any of you Evansville fans tell me what's up? Is UE trying to leave D1 because of $ or what? They just let Lickliter and entire staff go. Talk about screwing some guys over. Fire them fine but do it in March so they can hook up with someone else??

I’ve heard talks about dropping to D2, but I think UE is having financial problems too. I’m a USI guy, so I’m not totally sure. I know UE is about to build a brand new $80 million athletic facility 

Edited by Hoosierfan1901
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I’ve heard talks about dropping to D2, but I think UE is having financial problems too. I’m a USI guy, so I’m not totally sure. I know UE is about to build a brand new $80 million athletic facility 

Goodman says  Crean is a "hot name" right now for UE.

On 5/5/2022 at 6:37 PM, Drroogh said:

The fact that nobody has thought of this before is almost shameful. In a way, it also makes the conference tournaments more meaningful as well.  If a projected top seed goes 0-2 in the late season matchups, they’ll be fighting for redemption in the conference tournament. 

26 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

The fact that nobody has thought of this before is almost shameful. In a way, it also makes the conference tournaments more meaningful as well.  If a projected top seed goes 0-2 in the late season matchups, they’ll be fighting for redemption in the conference tournament. 

They had something like this with the bracket busters that they had for a few years.