'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

That Purdue tweet just screams "look at us!!!" Such a Purdue thing to brag about. 

And it means nothing.  I mean who gives a crap?  It would be different if they could say something like "we've had 5 straight 7 footers drafted in the first round of the NBA draft" or something.  But just to say there are 5 straight on the roster??  Seriously?  Who does this actually register with?

• Like 1

Just now, thirdgenhoosier said:

And it means nothing.  I mean who gives a crap?  It would be different if they could say something like "we've had 5 straight 7 footers drafted in the first round of the NBA draft" or something.  But just to say there are 5 straight on the roster??  Seriously?  Who does this actually register with?

I saw a reply somewhere that over that time Purdue bigs have scored a total of something like 48 points in the NBA. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

When you can't talk about National Championships or Final 4s, you talk about stuff like that...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Probably just 7-footers who want a free engineering degree.

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

I saw a reply somewhere that over that time Purdue bigs have scored a total of something like 48 points in the NBA. 

Technically, since they are apparently time-travelling, we don't know how many NBA points they have scored.  :coffee:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Obviously it registers with 7 foot foreign basketball players lol. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Yeah they could’ve at least got that part right lol. I think it’s cool we’ve had a 7 footer on the roster for awhile but it is what it is. Boring time of year so maybe they were trying to drum up some attention. 

Yeah, I just thought the 2023-present thing was funny. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BGleas said:

Ever since Caleb's fabricated BS comment I've been really happy to see how things turned out for him. 

Swanigan-Nothing

Hammons-Nothing

Haarms-Great Clips Ad

Haas-STD's

Edey...to be determined

Berg...to be determined.

If IU wanted to go cheap and have some fun....just put up total earnings of Cody Zeller, Thomas Bryant and say our bigs earn 9 figures net worth....Purdue bigs earn 4 figures net worth. 

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Ever since Caleb's fabricated BS comment I've been really happy to see how things turned out for him. 

Swanigan-Nothing

Hammons-Nothing

Haarms-Great Clips Ad

Haas-STD's

Edey...to be determined

Berg...to be determined.

If IU wanted to go cheap and have some fun....just put up total earnings of Cody Zeller, Thomas Bryant and say our bigs earn 9 figures net worth....Purdue bigs earn 4 figures net worth. 

Can’t even remember what Swanigan said tbh. And you were happy to see his life take another wrong turn? Really? That seems extreme. I’m sure it was something dumb about Purdue being the better place to play probably but IMO, it didn’t matter if Swanigan played at Purdue, MSU, Cal, IU, etc… He was never going to last in the league unfortunately. Just hope he gets his life turned around. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Can’t even remember what Swanigan said tbh. And you were happy to see his life take another wrong turn? Really? That seems extreme. 

Yep! I'm extreme when it comes to IU. Sorry! He wants to take a shot at IU on Insta while walking out the back door...I have zero problems where things have turned for him.

With that said I hope he gets it straight on a personal level. Just not on the taking a shot at IU level...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Swanigan-Nothing

Hammons-Nothing

Haarms-Great Clips Ad

Haas-STD's

Edey...to be determined

Berg...to be determined.

Add Vonleh 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Add Vonleh 

Darn it. Always miss/forget my guy...shame on me..and of course I wasn't sure whether to add OG or Morgan or whomever has earned more than the collective list on that photo. 

Edited by Seeking6

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep! I'm extreme when it comes to IU. Sorry! He wants to take a shot at IU on Insta while walking out the back door...I have zero problems where things have turned for him.

With that said I hope he gets it straight on a personal level. Just not on the taking a shot at IU level...

You sound like the Purdue board ripping a 17 year old for decommitting

NBA salary totals….IU gets better players 

does Purdue have as many 5 stars in 30 years as IU has this year?

Not really sure where to put this, but this seems like the best spot.

My wife and I had dinner at my in-laws Country Club tonight and they had an event for Braden Smith and Alyssa Crocket - my daughter got his autograph about 5 times and a picture with him. He seems like a very classy, nice, kid. 

Alyssa Crocket, who is going to UM to play women's hoops, was equally great with my daughter. 

Obviously not rooting for an abundance of team success for those two, but they're both great kids that I hope do really well in college. 

• Like 1