'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

In the least shocking development department....Lavall Jordan fired. I know Butler likes to keep things in house or whatever....but man they have to look at Fife right?

Nope. Won’t happen. They’ve had this in the works and the replacement is going to be announced rather quickly.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

In the least shocking development department....Lavall Jordan fired. I know Butler likes to keep things in house or whatever....but man they have to look at Fife right?

I mean, he just got fired as an assistant coach. I doubt too many Power 6 conference schools are looking at Fife as a head coach candidate. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Because he's a former head coach, decade plus as an assistant coach in a P5 conference, strong ties to Midwest,etc....

No matter what happened with Fife and IU his resume says let's have a chat. 

Agree to disagree. A Big East school does not need to hire an assistant coach from another school to be their head coach without even getting into the recent Fife issues that say his current midwest ties may not be that great. 

24 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Do you know who? 

The name that has been floated around the most is Jeff Boals. The names Holtmann and Shrewsberry have been connected as long shots. Ronald Nored, John Groce, and Terry Johnson could also get looks. People have mentioned Matta but I think he is headed back to Butler in an administrative role to hire Boals. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

The name that has been floated around the most is Jeff Boals. The names Holtmann and Shrewsberry have been connected as long shots. Ronald Nored, John Groce, and Terry Johnson could also get looks. People have mentioned Matta but I think he is headed back to Butler in an administrative role to hire Boals. 

Terry Johnson?  Hmmm.

19 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I think it is Boals and Matta as you are saying. One of the Drs for Ayden lives in same addition of several Butler people and agrees with your assessment.