'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

If Matta does move to Butler in an administrative role, I would not blame him, but man, as an IU fan, that's disappointing.  For all the hype his hire generated, we never really got to see the impact he had.  And, now he's potentially gone after less than a year?  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

If Matta does move to Butler in an administrative role, I would not blame him, but man, as an IU fan, that's disappointing.  For all the hype his hire generated, we never really got to see the impact he had.  And, now he's potentially gone after less than a year?  

Does IU replace him?  And who with?

5 hours ago, DC2345 said:

The name that has been floated around the most is Jeff Boals. The names Holtmann and Shrewsberry have been connected as long shots. Ronald Nored, John Groce, and Terry Johnson could also get looks. People have mentioned Matta but I think he is headed back to Butler in an administrative role to hire Boals. 

Not sure Shrewsbury leaves a big ten school after one year for slumping Butler situation 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

OSU Brahnam enters name in the draft but will keep his college eligibility

Wonder where he is on draft boards? 

I personally think he needs another year at OSU, but if there's an NBA team willing to wait and develop him, I think he's worth the risk...

1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I just saw where every LSU scholarship player from last year has entered the portal or declared for the draft. All of their recruits have decommitted as well. 

That answers that question...I asked in the transfer portal thread earlier if anyone besides the water boy was left...😂😂😂

Was it you're family that was big LSU fans?