'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

38 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Google fails again!

I'd be interested in knowing why the author considers Dane an unlikely candidate.  He's surely more likely now with Dwayne Stephens gone?

...unless Izzo didn't mean all those nice things he said about Dane...

Edited by FKIM01

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I can assume that you have spoken to Matta, Lewis and Izzo correct? Otherwise I am not sure how you can say that they had no interest in Fife. The may or may not. The fact he was not hired does not indicate or prove there was no interest. Does not mean there was interest either. A guy that spent 10 years in Michigan that moves his family to Bloomington just might want to wait and be sure the next move is the right move. His wife may or may not want to go back to Michigan St or to have her husband coach at Ball st or Butler.  Maybe he was so bad no team in the country wants to take a look at him. Who knows but I think it's shallow thinking to just assume he is not wanted by those teams because he is not currently on staff. What do I know. I just passive aggressive and not one of the 2 all knowing😀

Crazy how insecure you are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Wow. I just know that I am not correct ALL the time. Call it insecure or maturity , you will get there I promise 

Wow. I just know that, as well.

You constantly taking crap personal is just unreal, at this point in time. This is a friggin message board about sports and you get this butthurt about it. Rather then make comments like that, just tag me. It'll be easier. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

You constantly taking crap personal is just unreal, at this point in time. This is a friggin message board about sports and you get this butthurt about it. Rather then make comments like that, just tag me. It'll be easier. 

POT MEET KETTLE.  Go back and look at your exchange with Scott. Nothing personal about that. 

The shoe obviously fits and I apparently not the only one that sees it that way. No one is butthurt we have people speak in absolute that have no clue on the situation 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

POT MEET KETTLE.  Go back and look at your exchange with Scott. Nothing personal about that. 

The shoe obviously fits and I apparently not the only one that sees it that way. No one is butthurt we have people speak in absolute that have no clue on the situation 

You're right. It wasn't personal at all. We were literally never personal lol 

You are absolutely butt hurt ... if you are bringing me up in a conversation I am not even involved in. And it happens regularly with you. You can't just have disagreement, it's some how ALWAYS has to result in a dig on my character. 

Not once, not once have I said anything about yours, until now. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

All knowing always. We can only pray to be as gifted. Thank you for setting me straight. 

I'm talking about a conversation I was involved in and you weren't. Like you seriously thought yesterday was personal? because I disagreed with Scott's opinions on how much starters should play? Like wtf dude. That doesn't even make sense. 

So in a conversation you WEREN'T involved in, you are going out of your way to be offended. Why? 

11 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm talking about a conversation I was involved in and you weren't. Like you seriously thought yesterday was personal? because I disagreed with Scott's opinions on how much starters should play? Like wtf dude. That doesn't even make sense. 

So in a conversation you WEREN'T involved in, you are going out of your way to be offended. Why? 

I didn't find anything yesterday being personal. It was like discussions I had with friends about sports where we won't always agree.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Knock it off. Grow up and leave the measuring stick at the door. This is getting old so kiss and make up or take a break.

I agree it's getting old. I haven't said anything personal. I have attempted, multiple times to be cool. It hasn't worked. 

The comments haven't stopped. at all. 

Edited by btownqb

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Guys.  The board is better when we ain't going this kind of stuff.  We all have people we dont agree with.  Find a way to discuss without posts like this.

• Like 1