'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That’d be news to me. He did have an injury earlier in the summer but is healthy now. But he did miss quite a bit of time in the summer. 

Hmmm...well shame on me.  I thought someone posted and confirmed that he had an injury.  My apology!

Edited by jv1972iu

7 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

UNC may be the worst defensive team among notable major college teams. TN just hung 89 on them, even though Barnes ran out the clock in the last 4 minutes. This is the fourth straight game UNC has allowed at least 83 points. They can’t defend anything. TN outscored them 54-22 in the paint but also shot 9-20 from three 

😂😂😂

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina/board/102713/Contents/predict-when-hubert-davis-will-be-fired-175947653/?page=1

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

UNC may be the worst defensive team among notable major college teams. TN just hung 89 on them, even though Barnes ran out the clock in the last 4 minutes. This is the fourth straight game UNC has allowed at least 83 points. They can’t defend anything. TN outscored them 54-22 in the paint but also shot 9-20 from three 

When your team is AAU superstars don't be surprised when they play defense like an AAU team. They just want to wear the Jordans, baby blue, and get their points and go to the NBA. Davis better get tougher....gotta play at least a bit of defense.

• Haha 1