'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

9 hours ago, go_iu_bb said:

No doubt. Who would we not have if he had stayed? I think Reneau was the last to commit? Or maybe it was Banks. Or would Leal or someone else have been pushed out the door?

Reneau was last to commit.

I would assume there was some sort of conversation between Woody and Rob that he’d played four years at IU and gotten his degree, it was time to move on. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Reneau was last to commit.

I would assume there was some sort of conversation between Woody and Rob that he’d played four years at IU and gotten his degree, it was time to move on. 

Guessing it was the same conversation MP had.

We have these guys returning….

We are bringing in…..

These guys are in practice every day,  Rob knows he isn’t beating out XJ, TG or Kopp.  Add a 5 star recruit and the writing is on the wall 

Always happy to see the degree!

PS. He’ll always have the Butler & Purdue shots…

• Like 1

There was no room for Rob on this year’s team and so far his stats at Cincinnati aren’t eye popping.

I’m always surprised when I hear people say we have the same team that we did last year. That’s not the case at all. Talent has increased substantially this year. We had 4 guys transfer out…not one of them transferred to a power 5 school. We replaced those 4 guys with a top notch recruiting class of which is already paying major dividends.

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, Lurker said:

It's li'l Archie vs li'l Dakich for 7th place in the Cayman Islands Classic.

Why are all these holiday tournaments in places like the Cayman Islands, or Hawaii, or Cancun? What's wrong with Walla Walla, Washington, or Duluth, Minnesota, or, heck even Splendora, Texas? We have a nice gym...

:coffee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Why are all these holiday tournaments in places like the Cayman Islands, or Hawaii, or Cancun? What's wrong with Walla Walla, Washington, or Duluth, Minnesota, or, heck even Splendora, Texas? We have a nice gym...

:coffee:

They are having 2 in Seattle.

4 hours ago, Hoosier987 said:

There was no room for Rob on this year’s team and so far his stats at Cincinnati aren’t eye popping.

I’m always surprised when I hear people say we have the same team that we did last year. That’s not the case at all. Talent has increased substantially this year. We had 4 guys transfer out…not one of them transferred to a power 5 school. We replaced those 4 guys with a top notch recruiting class of which is already paying major dividends.

Yeah that was always a strange narrative about returning the same team. 

• Like 1