'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

20 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Yikes. Unc lost again. That’s probably going to drop them out of the top 10. Hope the team is ready Wednesday. Have to think UnC comes in with a chip on their shoulder trying to avoid 3 straight Ls.

UNC will probably have some fatigue to worry about after 3 games in 4 days and played a 4OT game. Plus they will travel cross country back to NC and then travel to Bloomington on Tuesday. We need to pressure them early and often and run them until they drop.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I wonder if CMW knows anything about motion? I don't know if he's ever heard of it. Do you think he's ever thought about how to guard it? 

Oh forget it 2023 ncaa champs, Purdue Duroc's.

All I know is a lot more entertaining offense to watch over the crap offense that Alabama runs.

Also I am sure Woodson knows what motion is since he played in it for 4 years.  Played for the coach who really started the pure motion offense

Edited by IU Scott

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

All I know is a lot more entertaining offense to watch over the crap offense that Alabama runs.

Also I am sure Woodson knows what motion is since he played in it for 4 years.  Played for the coach who really started the pure motion offense

Ok, I see that you noticed that he actually played for Knight, as was a star for him. 

Purdue has peaked in November. Much like years gone by.,  

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

UNC will probably have some fatigue to worry about after 3 games in 4 days and played a 4OT game. Plus they will travel cross country back to NC and then travel to Bloomington on Tuesday. We need to pressure them early and often and run them until they drop.

Thats what i was hoping for ...