'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

Totally random thing just happened to me.

Okay.  the wife has already travelled to the in-laws for the holiday.  I'm at home until my daughter is freed up from her commitments.  Anyway, the wife puts me on a quest to find cases of Big Red Zero Sugar.  They apparently don't have Big Red in Northern Indiana.

So, I google Big Red Zero Sugar to begin some research.  And I kid you not.  Staring at me on the front page of matches is this video.

For those of you not familiar with this guy.  Do a search on his Uk / IU rants.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Okay.  the wife has already travelled to the in-laws for the holiday.  I'm at home until my daughter is freed up from her commitments.  Anyway, the wife puts me on a quest to find cases of Big Red Zero Sugar.  They apparently don't have Big Red in Northern Indiana.

So, I google Big Red Zero Sugar to begin some research.  And I kid you not.  Staring at me on the front page of matches is this video.

Do you still want the soda?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

The forlorn journey to the cabin where some dude was playing slap and tickle with his girl is a classic...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Coach Robby said:

Probably late to the party but Lord, Louisville is awful. Like wow bad 

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Down 44-13 in the 2nd half with 15:34 to go .

Final Tx Tech 70-38. LVille had no players in double figures. Two players with 7 each. Shot 11-49. 

Louisville rallies with an 11-0 scoring run late in the game but falls short to Texas Tech 70-38. The Cards last scored fewer than 40 points in a 62-34 loss at Xavier on Jan. 7, 1948.

Edited by 13th&Jackson
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

image.png.339e3c8cd845f601236595a62a6d7af3.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Holy freaking cow!   🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Final Tx Tech 70-38. LVille had no players in double figures. Two players with 7 each. Shot 11-49. 

Louisville rallies with an 11-0 scoring run late in the game but falls short to Texas Tech 70-38. The Cards last scored fewer than 40 points in a 62-34 loss at Xavier on Jan. 7, 1948.

You mean Louisville wasted all that money on players, coaches and staff to fly out to beautiful, Hawaii for that kind of output?!? Unbelievable!!!! I know these kind of things are scheduled well in advance, but wow….. Crean’s first year team (full of starting walk ons) at IU would have them for lunch! 

Edited by Artesian_86

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

That is mind numbingly bad. They are an embarrassment to Division I. Can we petition to have them moved to NAIA (not meant as an insult to NAIA schools) 

13 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

You mean Louisville wasted all that money on players, coaches and staff to fly out to beautiful, Hawaii for that kind of output?!? Unbelievable!!!! I know these kind of things are scheduled well in advance, but wow….. Crean’s first year team (full of starting walk ons) at IU would have them for lunch! 

If I was Kenny Payne, I'd bench every one of them and let the walkons play until they decided to put forth a little effort...What I saw yesterday vs Arkansas was the laziest, slopiest basketball I've ever seen in D1...

Like @IU Scott said, 6 straight breakaway dunks...Would have been 8 but an Arkansas kid travelled after a steal

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

That’s hilarious, and you’re right. No Big Red up here 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Phinesee just came in, turned it over and the went back to the bench… I wonder if he’s regretting his decision to leave IU? 

Well, depends on whether he would more enjoy sitting the bench in Bloomington while the Hoosiers played Arkansas Little Rock or sitting the bench in Maui.

He may have regrets, but I think they're tempered a little this week by the trip.  

10 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Do they play defense?  Someone said yesterday that Cincinnati is not any good this year.  Kenpom has their o at 4 and d at 56.  

Ohio State having no problem with UC as the score with 7:00 to go is 65-46.  Looks like Arizona plays minimal D with all the racing up and down the floor.