'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

The Louisville situation should remind all IU fans of the debt of gratitude we owe to Tom Crean.  He ultimately could not get the program where we wanted it, but he did a very good job cleaning up the mess that was left behind.  Louisville did not thoroughly clean things up from all of Pitino's scandals, and now they have an even bigger mess on their hands.  

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The Louisville situation should remind all IU fans of the debt of gratitude we owe to Tom Crean.  He ultimately could not get the program where we wanted it, but he did a very good job cleaning up the mess that was left behind.  Louisville did not thoroughly clean things up from all of Pitino's scandals, and now they have an even bigger mess on their hands.  

Payne has 5 RSCI Top 100 kids on the roster, but the effort I saw was downright pathetic...

And I agree about Crean... He had a roster that didn't have anywhere near that kind of talent, but I never saw the stark lack of effort I saw yesterday... 

Edited by IUFLA

13 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Who you guys rooting for?  Arkansas or Creighton?

I've never cared for Creighton.  Something about them just seems fake.  Give me the Razorbacks.

Just like to see a good game... Too many blowouts early in the season...

Interested to see Mike Miller's kid play for the Bluejays... We recruited him if I remember right...

I saw the Walsh kid play in high school against Montverde... He's a pretty good freshman... 

Officiating in the Arkansas game is pretty rough unless you're a Creighton fan. 9-2 on fouls in the second half, a tech on the Arkansas bench (still not sure what was done to earn it, and the most recent foul was a very late call from an out of position ref, that when they look at the replay checking for a hook and hold they will see no contact occurred. 

4 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

ARK playing 5 on 8

Just started watching. Coach Smart  has a bit of IU connection!  But if these teams are Top 10 we can and will make a good run in March! Not impressed with either team! I know I am a HOMER FOR IU! But do Know good Basketball! Fundamentals win!. True about the refs but SOMEONE HAS TOO DO A TV TED!!   HOPE ALL IU NATION HAVE A SAFE AND GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON !! PISS ON THE SMELLERMAKERS!! MY BEST VBG!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!! AND MAY IU HANG BANNER 6 THIS YEAR!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, loviubb said:

Just started watching. Coach Smart  has a bit of IU connection!  But if these teams are Top 10 we can and will make a good run in March! Not impressed with either team! I know I am a HOMER FOR IU! But do Know good Basketball! Fundamentals win!. True about the refs but SOMEONE HAS TOO DO A TV TED!!   HOPE ALL IU NATION HAVE A SAFE AND GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON !! PISS ON THE SMELLERMAKERS!! MY BEST VBG!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!! AND MAY IU HANG BANNER 6 THIS YEAR!!!

Top of the world, ma!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This Creighton and Arkansas game is a great game and very entertaining. Probably the best game I have seen so far this season. Creighton up 81-79 with 1:45 to go in the game.

4 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Top of the world, ma!!!

Stu  I lived in Waterloo for 68  years  Where you out of? Played a lot of softball in Steuben County back in 70- early 80 

1 minute ago, loviubb said:

Stu  I lived in Waterloo for 68  years  Where you out of? Played a lot of softball in Steuben County back in 70- early 80 

I live on one of the lakes. I vote in the metropolis that is Orland. I worked at the bank in Waterloo for a while. Just adopted a pup from a rescue mission in Waterloo 

Edited by Steubenhoosier

10 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I live on one of the lakes. I vote in the metropolis that is Orland. I worked at the bank in Waterloo for a while. Just adopted a pup from a rescue mission in Waterloo 

I  and You may have met Thru the years My wife was clerck treasure for Waterloo  for 18 years! Lived by our 1 stop light! Was your time there Bank of Stroh

Edited by loviubb