Northern Illinois Pregame Thread

IUFLA

I wont be able to watch it live, but my son was able to sweet talk his mama into ponying up for a subscription.  I always tell him no on things like that, because they never seem to get cancelled.

I'm assuming I will be able to watch it on demand after the fact.  Is that a correct assumption?

Just now, 5fouls said:

I wont be able to watch it live, but my son was able to sweet talk his mama into ponying up for a subscription.  I always tell him no on things like that, because they never seem to get cancelled.

I'm assuming I will be able to watch it on demand after the fact.  Is that a correct assumption?

I'm reasonably certain it is. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Yes...I signed up and am able to access IU VS EMU on demand...

Screenshot_20211112-102556.thumb.png.1ef587518c51bfbe25f972d3e310c88b.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I thought Rob started off better but pretty much ended up being the same rob down the stretch.  Stagnated offense when he was in.  Too much dribbling and then fell in love with the 3 and missed alot

It may be me trying to pick pepper out of fly spec's, but I thought Rob changed when he missed that layup... Because he tried to do some fancy dippsie doo BS instead of just laying in a simple Layup. At least that was the moment I noticed a change.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

It may be me trying to pick pepper out of fly spec's, but I thought Rob changed when he missed that layup... Because he tried to do some fancy dippsie doo BS instead of just laying in a simple Layup. At least that was the moment I noticed a change.

Could have been.  When he first came in, he hit that mid range and a couple drives to the hole and had some success.  Then its like a switch flipped and he stood around dribbling and just taking 3s.  The offense slowed down and everyone just kind of stood around watching again.

I think he needs to be a 2 guard if he is going to play.  Don't put the offense in his hands.  He will either need to learn to score again or sit on the bench.  His defense is good but being a liability on offense in todays game just kills us.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Iuprof said:

Spread opened up at 22.5.

I think we are going to play much better. I am sure Woodson has been on them since Tuesday morning.

That number really scares me but also provides some relief. After watching them beat Washington I became a little more nervous about this game....but seeing Vegas have that high of number tells me they know something. 

Can't decide if I'm ponying up or not. Strong winds and stuff coming into Indy area tonight...feels like a good chance the signal could be going in and out. Might go old school and radio it.

• Like 1