Rutgers Pregame Thread

23 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Does giving even half a $#** at this point qualify as being a masochist? :coffee:

Yes but after doing this IU Football thing for 50 years why stop now. It’s not like I don’t know what to expect.
Kind of like my golf game - I keep playing all these years thinking I will surely get better. LOL!

I’ll be at the last 2 games with the other masochists and will be back again next year.

I did have the good sense though to cart my clubs to the attic a month ago.

• Haha 1

Interested to see how we look today.  If we divide the season into thirds, the first third was excitement and letdown, the second third was an absolute grind and injuries, the last third are all 50/50 games.  Time to see if CTA can rally the troops and regain program momentum for next season. If any player has packed it in, sit their butts on the bench!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Interested to see how we look today.  If we divide the season into thirds, the first third was excitement and letdown, the second third was an absolute grind and injuries, the last third are all 50/50 games.  Time to see if CTA can rally the troops and regain program momentum for next season. If any player has packed it in, sit their butts on the bench!

Correct. 

Tom Allen doesn't coach body language/effort. Those are givens. You show up to college with that. If that standard isn't met... you sit. 

• Like 1