GameDay Week 11

btownqb

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

But unlike IU, who has seemingly connected our past with our future in Coach Woodson (which so far looks like a great move) they decided to pursue the shiney object in Steve Sarkisian, who was mediocre as a head coach at both Washington and USC, but had seemingly excelled as an offensive coordinator at USC and Alabama with boatloads of 5 Star recruits...

Yesterday pretty much sealed his fate...you cannot, under any circumstances, lose to Kansas and expect to survive at UT...He's lost that team, and I expect an announcement will come soon after the end of the season...

At the time of his hiring i was wondering what they were thinking, nothing about his head coaching has shown that he is a proven winner.

To be honest i would be surprised if he is fired at the end of the season, mainly because like you said they will blame Herman on this season. Even though Herman is clearly a better coach then Sark.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

At the time of his hiring i was wondering what they were thinking, nothing about his head coaching has shown that he is a proven winner.

To be honest i would be surprised if he is fired at the end of the season, mainly because like you said they will blame Herman on this season. Even though Herman is clearly a better coach then Sark.

Oh, no...He's done...Hell, we know that even out here in Splendora ;) 

• Haha 1