Rutgers game thread

Bad Brad

Okay, raise your hand if you've ever seen a more nervous looking, error prone, incompetent football team on special teams or on offense.  How appropriate to have the commissioner in the booth bragging on the great 'coaching' in the league.  Fryfogle has gone from a possible 1st round draft pick (last year) to someone that will be pursuing whatever his degree is...😥 

Just now, FritzIam4IU said:

Just kinda shaking my head at this point. Not sure what is left to say.

It's an easy death for me. Only a handful of teams in the country can overcome the injuries we've had. I don't like the excuse making business but it is what it is....we've been decimated all year long by injuries.

Finish the season out....get DM more and more reps....look at transfer market for OLine and strongly look at new OC.

Otherwise I'm not going to bash the team or program. This senior class probably has more wins than any 4 year group since late 80's/early 90's with Mallory. For that I thank them for their effort and hard work and look forward to getting back to bowls in 2022. 

• Like 2

Hopefully Dolson forces the issue on some of the assistant coaches and lights a fire under Allen's butt. What little confidence I had in him because of last year is gone. At this point he is no better than the past hand full of coaches we had.  He doesn't produce and produce big next year he should be gone. He and Archie will walk away with millions for being totally incompetent coaches. 

Please more bull crap slogans and gimmicks. Just win baby, just win!

• Like 2

Just now, IU Scott said:

What is Rutgers longest scoring drive.  Can't really be upset with the defense today

No complaints all year from Defense. Even with injuries they weren't the reason we lost. Iowa, Cincy, Sparty, and on and on.....IU/Sheridan need a come to Jesus meeting sooner rather than later. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

No complaints all year from Defense. Even with injuries they weren't the reason we lost. Iowa, Cincy, Sparty, and on and on.....IU/Sheridan need a come to Jesus meeting sooner rather than later. 

Sheridan and Hiller should have been fired a few weeks ago.  I have never seen a online that just can't do anything

• Like 2

Regarding the offensive line, I get the desire for size.  We’ve got that.  But you have to have athleticism.  It’s not just about having five big guys.  You need quickness at the inside positions.  You need range at tackle.  Our guys for the most part are beat off the snap.  

The idea of the QB dropping back and a pocket forms, it’s just a dream.  

And then it becomes difficult to evaluate a QB that way.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Only complaint today about the defense is some poor tackling.  They are trying to knock people down instead of rapping the guys up.

• Like 1