Rutgers game thread

Bad Brad

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Because they have way to many bowls that nobody cares about. Most of those bowls are like the NIT and the CBI tournaments.

Oh, I agree.  It was better in the old days when very few teams went bowling.  Better match-ups meant better viewing.

• Like 1

This team needs a complete reset. Find out who wants to be here and send everyone else packing. We need some coaching changes and to hit the portal hard in the off season. Emphasis should be on both lines. It starts up front and if we can't win there, nothing else will matter much. Next year should be a referendum on whether or not CTA is the guy to lead this program. I'm not saying we should be competing for conference championships, but we should be as good as Iowa or MSU.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I guess for IU those records would be good but not to me. I still don't think a team that goes 6-6 should make a bowl game

I've always found the sport of college football so bizarre in that the majority of teams spend 3 months trying to win half their games so they can play one more game. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

But should have isn't, so it doesn't really matter. They are 2-8 after being ranked. That's insane. 

Yeah, this season has been a disaster.  I will be shocked if we win another game.  If someone told you at the end of the Ole Miss game that this team was going to go 2-10 next year, you would have called them crazy.

Train wreck is not close to describing how bad this season has been.  Think of all the new season ticket holders that got picked up this year, good luck convincing people to make that investment again.  The stadium was like a COVID year game by the end yesterday.

• Sad 1