Rutgers game thread

Bad Brad

2 hours ago, Bad Brad said:

Okay, raise your hand if you've ever seen a more nervous looking, error prone, incompetent football team on special teams or on offense.  How appropriate to have the commissioner in the booth bragging on the great 'coaching' in the league.  Fryfogle has gone from a possible 1st round draft pick (last year) to someone that will be pursuing whatever his degree is...😥 

He came back to party and chase girls, not play football.

I can’t imagine how you even fix this next year! You’ve got to start with coaches that can bring in help and better players right away! 
You must have assistance that can develop players who don’t start because injuries are a part of football! 
I think you have to go thought Transfer portal ,but can you find enough help there! I don’t know. This was a complete collapse of a program! This team empty this stadium!! As a player you got to notice that and have some pride! 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

No in season changes but my guess is Allen and Sheridan already know they'll be parting ways. 

Why wait? I just don't get it. Sheridan and Hiller are done. Get the walking dead out and let someone else call plays and lead the line. They literally can't do any worse, and maybe it sparks something. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t panic about Allen. I’d be beyond shocked if we don’t get multiple new offensive coaches in here.  He’s proven that already when he brought in DeBoer.  He knows what needs to be done and I bet he’s already planning. He’s obviously not going to tell us about it but he knows what needs to be done.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I wouldn’t panic about Allen. I’d be beyond shocked if we don’t get multiple new offensive coaches in here.  He’s proven that already when he brought in DeBoer.  He knows what needs to be done and I bet he’s already planning. He’s obviously not going to tell us about it but he knows what needs to be done.  

Don’t know if I believe that, he also keep Hiller all this time and hired Sheridan!