First Episode of "Cavanaugh's Corner"

IUFLA

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I'd like to think we can all support these kids in the NIL arena simply by getting hits on the video...Watched the whole thing and it was entertaining...And we couldn't have two finer representatives of IU...

That was good stuff. Was kind of surprised about Leal being the workout warrior. 👍

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Second episode...Parker and X, VERY entertaining...Love the inside look we get on individual players/coaches on these...Support our kids in the NIL by watching!

Both of them saying Fife has no game anymore but he still talks crap all practice had me laughing.👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Hoosier51 said:

Both of them saying Fife has no game anymore but he still talks crap all practice had me laughing.👍

That’s why I love this staff. With the careers that Woodson and Fife had, they’ve got a little room to talk a little smack. You’d check your ego a little if Fife did something like pointing up at the FF appearances banner and saying “‘02 is mine…where’s yours?”

• Like 1