IU vs Minnesota game thread

Just now, OLDIUFAN said:

I am sorry doesn’t Coach Allen participate in practice! I don’t think he’ll fix it even next year! I don’t think he knows we’re to turn! 

Allen has said it in the past, he needs and wants a head coach on offense.  He hired one, lost him to a head coaching gig, and my assumption is that he didn't want to go through that again.  

The only thing worse than watching this team at is listening to this team.  Had to work today and I ain the car most of the day.  I like Don as a basketball announcer but he is good awful doing football 

What worries me is there is no hope looking forward especially on the offensive side of the ball   Going into next year there is not a single offensive player you think will be good next year.  I haven't seen anything from McCulley to think he will be ready to start day 1 next year.  Our OL is horrible and didn't see any from the RB or Wr position to be excited about.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

The only thing worse than watching this team at is listening to this team.  Had to work today and I ain the car most of the day.  I like Don as a basketball announcer but he is good awful doing football 

What worries me is there is no hope looking forward especially on the offensive side of the ball   Going into next year there is not a single offensive player you think will be good next year.  I haven't seen anything from McCulley to think he will be ready to start day 1 next year.  Our OL is horrible and didn't see any from the RB or Wr position to be excited about.

That’s exactly right.about the team will be worse next year! Unless they get some miracles in the transfer Portal! I don’t see that happening! 
I mean we went from all most a full stadium to almost no one on senior day! That has to play on the coaches mines! I would included the players ,but they quit after the Maryland game ! 

14 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

That’s it for me this season. I have to go to a wedding next Saturday so I’ll miss the last one. Probably for the best. 

I missed this one and the last on purpose.  Honestly, I encourage you all to do the same.  There are way better ways to use a Saturday afternoon than to spend another 3 or so hours giving yourself heartburn watching the inevitable.

11 hours ago, OLDIUFAN said:

That’s exactly right.about the team will be worse next year! Unless they get some miracles in the transfer Portal! I don’t see that happening! 
I mean we went from all most a full stadium to almost no one on senior day! That has to play on the coaches mines! I would included the players ,but they quit after the Maryland game ! 

The defense played hard yesterday. McFadden will not ever give up. Just got worn down and too many injuries in the secondary.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OLDIUFAN said:

How could they be worse though? I don’t believe that. This is probably one of the worse seasons ever…EVER. 

Fair amount of chicken littles on the board. You guys do realize that we have historically been one of the 2-3 worst Power 5 programs for football. You do realize that we just went to 2 straight New Year’s Day bowl games. You do realize that progress is not always linear. That even good/great programs have clunker seasons. You do realize that the injury bug was exceedingly unkind to us this year. You do realize that we have a head coach who just won COY last year, and unlike many of his predecessors, appears to want to be here v using us as a stepping stone.

For those critical of the administration… this is the same administration that just hired CMW and staff.

For anyone saying this is the worst season ever. We lost every game in Mallory’s first year.

I was 10 when we went to the Rose Bowl. Remember that season as the first time I paid attention to IU football. Have told my wife we would attend the game when IU returns. Patiently waiting for over 50 years. Not gonna turn my back on the program now 

• Thanks 3