The Future

OLDIUFAN

I think with the right type of offense he will be fine.  An off season with the first team and a scheme developed to fit his skill set would make a big difference.  Getting DJ Matthews back may also open up the middle of the field more.  A question I do have for those more familiar with the High School game, is it reasonable to think that Payne and Cooper will get time right away or be more developmental talent?

19 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

Is. D McCulley our future? From what I’ve seen he can’t throw the ball! This isn’t HighSchool anymore! Is there anyone one on the offense side coming back that gives us the feeling we will be better! 
That we won’t  be watching this same shit show next year! 

Every throw is on the run and scramble.  

Edited by Fiveoutofsix

57 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

Is. D McCulley our future? From what I’ve seen he can’t throw the ball! This isn’t HighSchool anymore! Is there anyone one on the offense side coming back that gives us the feeling we will be better! 
That we won’t  be watching this same shit show next year! 

He needs way more 1st Team reps before his performance can be adequately judged. Also massive improvements in the OLine and running back positions would help. It is concerning but he’s only had a handful of clean pockets to throw from and very few open receivers