Transfer Portal(Players entering)

rico

I see that 2 more defenders are in portal this morning.  Allen's inability to pull the plug on certain coaches by now is creating a sense of unwillingness to face reality...It's like,.."man, this program isn't going anywhere, but down".

Frankly, it would be surprising not to see a few more, plus a number of decommits.  Unless some big changes are announced s-o o-n,...this likely will get uglier, and fast.  Like Jim Morrison posed in the late 60's: "Don't you LOVE (him) as (he's) walkin' out the door?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bad Brad said:

I see that 2 more defenders are in portal this morning.  Allen's inability to pull the plug on certain coaches by now is creating a sense of unwillingness to face reality...It's like,.."man, this program isn't going anywhere, but down".

Frankly, it would be surprising not to see a few more, plus a number of decommits.  Unless some big changes are announced s-o o-n,...this likely will get uglier, and fast.  Like Jim Morrison posed in the late 60's: "Don't you LOVE (him) as (he's) walkin' out the door?

You seem like someone that's a blast to be around.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's probably gonna sting, seeing some of these guys continue to enter the portal, especially some that have gotten big minutes. All I want are players who want to be here and represent IU. I trust Allen will find the right fit and that coach or "coaches" will eventually bring in the right players.

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 1